The name BAURE is intended to preserve the Latvian roots of the area where the resort was established. BAURE is the surname of the host Rimantas' grandmother, who once lived in the large village of Paliepgiriai.
There are 12 wooden houses in the territory of the homestead:
* 5 one-room cottages_1 (2 adults + 2 children)
* 6 two-room cottages_2 (2 adults + 2 children)
* 1 bungalow fo two
* spacious villa with fireplace (4 adults + 2 children)
* 2 two-storey cottages (4 adults + 2 children)
* 2 heated pools, hot tub and parking.
* Free Wi-Fi is available.
Lovers of peaceful rest are welcome. The homestead is intended for quiet family recreation, large companies, parties, noise, loud music, excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages in the homestead is undesirable.